Building a Digital Identity or Digital Identity Tools?
Digital Identity is a growing area of activity. The desire for individuals to have access to an ID that is independently verifiable but controlled by the individual has become more common as we do more activities online. Using NotaryCam’s NotarizedID, participants in the Digital Identity Community have a new tool to build and improve Digital Identities.
- On-demand, on-line ID authentication by a state-commissioned notary
- In-person video over internet
- Video and transaction history is stored for 5 years
- Meets and exceeds highest levels of ID verification and authentication standards
- Configurable workflow to include multiple verifications eg utility statements, government issued photo ID, etc
- Notarized electronic record is digitally signed and can be stored in a traditional database or in any distributed ledger